From our base and via similar strategic partnerships throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and further afield, Brain extends its operation nationally and internationally providing customer orientated services for its range of market entry, business development, translation, professional training and language programme solutions.
The ‘Brain Network’ & ‘International Desks’
As a member of Brain International, a network of well established business development and marketing companies located in the main EU markets and themselves globally orientated, we are able to make the most of international connections to the advantage of the client.
International connections are furthered by a series of ‘international desk’ representations throughout many of the world markets. Brain partners and representatives work closely together providing each other and more importantly each others clients with local help and support on a wide range of marketing and business development projects.
Our experience shows that if a company has a trusted and experienced local partner working with them "on the ground" in their target market, their chance of export success and market penetration will be greatly increased.
Brain refers clients to their appropriate partners who act as the clients "pioneering" sales and marketing development company in the target country. The local Brain partner obviously has detailed marketing knowledge and experience in their own country that they use effectively on behalf of the client company. The client has the benefit of a partner in their own country to project manage the programme - one point of contact.
Brain is a totally flexible service that can be tailored to meet the needs of the Client Company or organisation.
Typical projects include
- Finding agents and distributors
- Market entry strategies
- Short term sales office - targeting major key accounts
- Market research and competitor research
- Product launches and new product development
Most projects are conducted in clearly defined stages, giving the client more control and the opportunity to abort a project at any stage if results were not forthcoming.
The advantages of BRaIN
- Well established and proven - many success stories and testimonials available
- It gets results where traditional assistance would fail
- It overcomes all the main barriers to exporting - language, cultural difficulties, confidence and lack of knowledge/experience in the target country
- It "goes all the way" - working closely with the client, acting as their representative in the target country and actually accompanying them to important meetings and presentations with potential agents and customers. Partners also offer a full "after sales support service and help line"
- It saves clients considerable time, money and effort over trying to do the work themselves
- It is a step by step approach - if the initial research stage is positive, results in the subsequent stages are assured.